Friday, November 20, 2009

Sick

WHERE IS HOPE WHEN I NEED ONE
WHERE ARE STRENGTH WHEN I NEED THEM
WHERE ARE FRIENDS WHEN I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO
Why is the world becoming a cruel place to be in? I just don't get people when they say they will be there for their friends. What do they mean?Do they actually mean it or they're saying it just to make me feel better? You don't have to say that at all to make me feel better! It'll be sooo much better if you just be what you are and stop giving false hope/promises. If you think being a good friend takes a whole lot of effort and hardwork actually it doesnt.

I'm going to stop forcing myself to fit in. There's no point. The more i give in the more hurt i'll be.People change. This makes it harder for me to fit in. I guess i'm gonna stand out and be what i am and what i love to be.

for those who've been very caring,i salute you guys! I appreciate all the things you've done! And i love you guys! Thanks for being there for me!

To: K******* and whoever that feels guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment