Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ipoh mali

Ok,since the ipoh fella wants me to blog sooo badly,i'll crap about him then. Maybe he thinks i'm an AWESOME blogger. That is why he can't sleep without reading my blog. Ok sifu. Here's a post for you.

A little update on Sifu's life!

Sifu has become totally corrupted now. He can't eat or sleep without cracking a lame / dirty joke.

Today he was sooooo high and crapped about and old grandfather teaching his grandson how to pee/use the toilet. The stupid grandson ended up peeing into the granfather's ears. Lol! don't ask me how! Ask the corrupted sifu! He might know. I won't be surprised if sifu would have done that when he was small. I wont be surprised

Next,he always volunteers to answer questions and end up being the joker or end up being bombarded by the teacher! Oi,got nothing better to do than to volunteer arr??? Go get a life la! hahaha!

Sifu has become a bigamist! Oi,how many wives you want arr??? Choose one la!

This next one is kinda cool! Sifu has a crush on Thillana girl! Can you believe it??? But sifu,let me advice you la, Thillana girl is too good for you la...go back to ipoh and find someone alse there la...
Or go find someone that is working in Subway. I can get free burgers. lol!
Ok,i shall stop crapping now or else i'll be dead in college tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment