Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Down in the drain

I'm dropping by to say that i've failed to complete my mission...sigh...there goes my resolution down in the drain...
Life has been hectic for the past few days. There's just too much to study with so little time. My mistake to be exact.I should've started earlier instead of suffering at the last minute.
I've been sleeping really late and end up being exhausted and tired for the rest of the day. That,in turn affects me mentally and physically. It's so damn hard to concentrate when you're all worn out. Plus,avoiding FB is NOT an easy thing to do. No matter how much i try i can never live without fb-ing for a day!

Rahul and Koh Kwun started World War 3 a.k.a War of Swears today! BOth can't speak tamil properly. But give them some bad words,they can speak better than anyone on earth!

Excuse my short but lame post. I can't seem to find anything to fill you up. So that's all for now.
-off to study-

No comments:

Post a Comment