Saturday, November 7, 2009

Conference

-Attended Hear Us Out 3 conference today. feedback?? um...ok. i wouldn't say i liked it. I'll rate it 5/10. The intro was good. And the keynote speaker Steve McCoy spoke really well and i enjoyed his sense of humour. I loved the issues he spoke about like Environmental issues and etc etc..

Session 2 was handed over to the students. And that was plain bored. It would have be so much better if one of the NGOs gave a speech instead of asking the students. I did enjoy the quarrel/debate session tho :)

Session 3 was about WWF. And it was good. I'll rate it 7/10. The speaker did a good job explaining. I loved it very much :)

Shak,Ren,Mei Hui and me backed off for the last session. Tweet,Chian Hui and Qi Ting attended the last one though.
We had our lunch in Subway. And the seafood burger was simply awesome!!!
That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment