Sunday, November 15, 2009

Awesome weekend!

Can you believe that i attended two family gatherings in just one day???? Man,it was awesome!
The first one was organised by dad's company. Mum and bros backed off the last minute. So,it was just me and dad! We had so much of fun!
The second one was organised by my uncle. Managed to meet my cuzzies after sooo long! We talked and talked. Yeah,what do you expect after ages of not meeting them? Damn,i missed them so much!

So,basicallly my weekend was awesome! That also means i barely touched the books. Which also means i'm gonna fail my exam. Damn...
Ok,this is my resolution for the next two weeks.
-no fb-ing(like that'll ever happen! but i'll try)
-have to burn midnight oil(so that i wont get burned later on)
-no tv
-no ipod
So,my life is gonna be pathetic for the next two weeks. But succes never comes with hardwork rite? so,yeah....

OMG! Shobs finally created a blog!lol! Can you believe it???
Welcome to the world of blogging Shobs! I'll be your sifu! Write useful posts like me and don't write nonsense like the Ipoh fella. Oi,Ipoh, TAKE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment