Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The day another crapper was born...sigh...

Bio today was somehow very interesting! Had lessons on Ecology where we had to create food chains. I know it's kinda lame but we had so much of fun!
I made a fool out of myself. I came up with a food chain and asked Mr.Rajah if it is correct.
Here's our conversation(might not be that accurate,lol!)
Me: Sir is this correct, carrot----->human----->tiger?
Sir: (being sarcastic and funny at the same time) which idiot will live in a jungle with tigers around?
Upon hearing this everyone laughed their heads off! I laughed as well! loL! thanks guys! thanks a lot!
Next he asked everyone what is lalang in English. Me,thinking i was very smart said lalang(with an english accent) which sounded kinda weird. There they went laughing at me again. Sigh....lol!
I crapped a lot during bio. There's just too much to list down. I'm not in the mood now. I'll update sometime later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment