Friday, November 27, 2009

hate myself

I'm so sad. I've just hurt someone's feelings so badly. I'm such a disappointment. I just can't stop the tears.
I've promised to meet up someday and when the time is right and things are so nicely planned i can't show up. If not now,god knows when. Sigh... I'm such a useless friend. It's her bday tomorrow. And i can't even do anything for her. Just incase she drops by my blog,here's a message for her.
Hey,I'm so sorry for not being able to join you(and the rest). I'm sorry for disappointing you once again. I know i've been a useless friend. Just forgive me for what i've done :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance! You'll surely have a wonderful day. And you'll be blessed with wonderful things in life for what you are and for what you've done. I'm so thankful for having you as my bestie. Sorry,again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment