Monday, November 23, 2009

Edward Cullen's wife.

Studying can be so damn tiring and stressful at times. Damn...I'm so sick of doing chemistry. I've been doing chem for the past 3 hours and yet still i havent finish.

Collge today was fun. I became Edward Cullen's wife for a short moment during Moral Studies. lol! Those pigs at the back were the cause why i became the victim. Thanks to you guys! A*******!!!! haha! The pig from Ipoh was happily taking pictures of my moments of embarassments. /''''\!!!!!!
Tamim developed some allergy reaction toward painkillers. His eyes became so darn swollen. A stupid doctor gave him antibiotics for a mouth ulcer(??????). Sue that doctor,man!

Sharon and me happily bombarded Joanne :) Shobsy is the neutral one all the time. Join our gang la...we lack team members la....

I shall cut the craps and continue with C********......sigh...
Ignore my lame post :p

No comments:

Post a Comment