Sunday, November 29, 2009

and so the exam starts

Since PM12 bloggers updated their blogs,i might as well update too :)
Ok,exam starts tomorrow . And,i'm still preparing for it. I'm almost done with Bio and the rest are still not halfway through yet. I keep reminding myself that it's just an exam not AS or A2. It's the best way for me to not to freak out. Mr,Babi was jealous of me last night. I played CS and he did not. He was so desperate to kill someone. So i just told him to go kill flies,hehe. As for the PMG gang,there're no sound from them. I assume that they might be studying all day long. As for the guys from Tmn Melati and Kedah they might have had swallowed the CIE books like Mr.Babi said.
So to those who are sitting for exams for the next whole week i wish you guys all the best! Take it easy,it's just an exam not AS or A2 k.

To my followers i shall update once my exams are over :)
Till then,bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment