Friday, November 27, 2009

bored...

I'm so freakin' bored...it's not that i've been studying all day long or what. It's just that i can't sit quietly at a corner and study. There's just too many things distracting me...Firstly,my ipod has tons of new cool songs which i love to hear. But the problem is i can't multitask (hear songs and study at the same time). So,NORMALLY ipod wins.
Secondly,FOOD. Bro bought tons of cool chocs from Aus. They're just so tempting! The problem comes when i start munching them. I'll munch and slowly drift into lala land...sigh...
Thirdly,FB! As i always say,it is hard to live without FB-ing.
So basically,i've been eating,sleeping,fb-ing all day long which means i've not been studying much...

I'm so addicted to Rihanna's Russian Roulette and Run This Town!!!!!!!!!
My blog needs some serious makeover,lol!
Off to do something significant,adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment