Saturday, October 3, 2009

the good old ones

This whole week has been about meeting up old friends. The happiness you get after ages of searching for them is undescribeable. First i met Atiqah in the train but i was so damn dumb for not approaching her. And i still swear at myself thinking about it. Secondly i managed to find Kas,Rish, and Leon on FB. I've managed to find few of my ex-teachers as well. And today had a good chat with Leon although i was never close to him.. Well, he still can't recall who i am. I don't blame him though. we've planned to meet up someday for bowling :P lol!

i've been feeling so much better these days, *touches wood*. Still having the emo-attack at times. All it takes to get rid of it is just will power and some decent songs. Hearing music has helped me in many ways. And to be honest no one consoles you better than hearing a decent music. However there's still ONE question lingering in my little mind. I'm so confused if whether i should blurt it out. Things are pretty calmed down now and i don't want my question to stir everything up again. i guess i'll just bury it deep down somewhere where i can never find it.

Managed to call Amu after days of not hearing her voice. i feel soooooo much better talking to her. Her words of comfort comforts me a lot.

Today was pretty much a normal day and i surprisingly i did Bio. Exams are in two months time and i shall start now or else i'll regret later. For now, all i want to do is study and nothing else. i shall keep all my nonsensical thoughts aside for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment