Friday, October 23, 2009

tralala..

Feeling so much better after talking to Amutha... lol! We talked sooo much! i still can't believe how much she talks these days. haha! She used to be this quiet girl. But nowadays,she's totally opposite of what she used to be. Hahaha! And yeah,i also can't believe how brave she has become!!!! Ok,why i said that is supposed to be a secret :)

As for bio test, I've got nothing to comment on it. As USUAL, I screwed. What annoys me is that, although i know the answers i just couldn't put them into words!!! And that is so darn disappointing and annoying as well! Oh,well...it's just a test...

As for what happened in college...um...let me think...nothing much actually. As usual,Pinkee gets headshots. Shobsy was funny today! Lol! She was trying to speak like an indian from india. Haha!
I just don't know how she comes up with such crazy ideas! lol!

DAMN! I'M BORED.....

ignore my lame english.....

No comments:

Post a Comment