Tuesday, October 20, 2009

regrets

arrrgh!!!!! feeling terrible nowadays!!! it is so hard to explain what i'm feeling!!!
I've just realised that certain things are best kept as secrets. I regret for have said something to someone. It would have been better if i would have just kept my mouth shut. Definately it would have been somehow torturous. At the same time i would have felt more peaceful and less emotional. Things are never the same again ever since. I believe that there's nothing i can do to amend the situation and i guess i just have to move on with regrets. And,i hope as time goes on things will get better.
For now i just want to get out of this hell and move on. Somehow everytime i try,i fail to succeed. The saying goes, time heals all wounds. I find this to be untrue. I think time heals old pain, while it creates new ones.

-SICK OF EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON AROUND ME,WHY CANT LIFE GET ANY BETTER!!!???-

No comments:

Post a Comment