Monday, October 26, 2009

busy but fun day...

College today was good. Shobs did a good job with the videos. Good job ,guys for making our project a success!!! I should have taken a copy of the video to be posted here,bt yeah...i'm too smart for have not thought about it earlier...damn...
Pinkee,Raz,Lil Bro, and Shobsy played CS on my lappie :) How i wish i had CS Source too...It's is wayyy better than CS 1.6 with better graphics and etc...

During Moral Studies there was this dumb guy kept asking dumb and lame question which really pissed me and Ren off! For instance, he asked whether or not we must concentrate during classes? WTF! /'''\

Had lunch in Paparich. I always say that your pappa must be rich to eat in Paparich. It is true after all! I wasted 10 bucks for a crap curry mee!!!! Arrgh!!!! it's sucked!!!! All credits goes to Pinkee a.k.a Ipoh guy for suggesting.

I've got to say this. I'm so glad that i have friends like X and Y. Although we've known each other for like 5 months they've been so caring. They took the courage to confront me and ask why i look emo. I was all surprised at first as they're the loud and goofy type. loL! Their words of comfort helped me a lot! AND THIS IS HOW A FRIEND MUST BE!!!! Just wanna take this oppurtunity to thank both of you and i really like you guys very much! THANK YOU,GUYS!!!! I PROMISE THAT I'LL BE A GOOD FRIEND TOO!!! AND YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME! X and Y you guys know who you are!!!!!

Next, this message goes to my bro. Just incase you drop by here :) You'll be back in two weeks time and i can't wait for you to come home! I've got something that i want to share with you!

Photobucket

um...actually you pay for it and i'll take the free one. Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I somehow managed to slip into your blog today.

    Hmm..........i guess CS 1.6 is much more challenging compared to CS 2.0. Anyway I had played them both and I felt that 1.6 is much harder to play. Our CS gang also agree with that

    Love
    Bro

    ReplyDelete