Tuesday, October 27, 2009

batteries and dorks :P

Me,Shobs,Joanne,Ren,Shidah and Renu had fun during physics! We actually watched a movie! Sydney White is one superb movie! And we laughed so much! Then,fun was disrupted by my lappie...Lappie shutted down all of a sudden as the battery was low. I remember charging it fully last night. And the girls were like wth! Haha! i almost got myself screwed! Luckily,Shidah had her Mac! so we continued watching the movie on her lappie. Thanks to you,Shid! And yeah,Pig i know you'll be thinking what a lousy lappie i have! Lappie is not lousy and i love him very much k! It costed my me a fortune to get it. And i went thru hell begging my dad for it,HAHAHA! Damn...i remember the sufferings i went thru... Never want to go thru it again.Hehe :P

In class,Shobsy was listening to my ipod and just after three songs the ipod just died. Damn...Haha! I know she wanted to kill me then :P

During Math my calc was nowhere to be seen and shobsy asked where my calculator is. I told her that my calculator's battery is gone too. And,yeah. That's the truth btw "P

I phoned mom to pick me up from the train station. And the next minute after putting the phone down,my phone died. loL!

It's like a curse or something. Clearly,today is not my day at all!
Piggy found 20cents on the floor believing that it is some sort of luck... Why didnt i find it...arrrgh!!!! the luck could have been on my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment