Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE truth!

Finally... I’m just so glad that finally the truth has been revealed. I wasn’t prepared for it but somehow I knew something fishy was going on. I was VERY shocked and surprised at first.
But who am I to say anything. I’m unsure of what I should feel. Should I be glad that everything is over or should i be sad because it’ll never be the way I wanted?
However,I so much more relieved now although being a lil disappointed at the same time(for some unknown reasons). It’s time to move and go on with life. I’m consoling myself and trying not to take it seriously. I know if I did I’ll never walk of out it.
So,yeah. I’ll move on with life with much expectation..

thanks to for everything, ****!



-IT was a real joy and pain at the same time-

No comments:

Post a Comment