Saturday, October 24, 2009

dreams...

i wonder if dreams will be just dreams or will there be any chance for them to turn into reality?
i know i'm being very silly imagining stuffs and having high hopes. I just can't stop myself from doing them. Somehow dreaming makes me happy. And thinking whether it'll come true or not is nightmare.
I guess i'll continue to dream as it makes me happy. At the same time the question whether or not it'll come true i'll leave it aside. Well,i do believe in miracles. Hopefully,one will happen soon :)

Went to college today for LAN assignment. I JUST HATED SOMETHING SO BADLY TODAY! Never ask me what that is! I hated it so badly that i wish i wasnt there at all and i wish i never opened my mouth.
Actually,being quiet helps me in many ways. Firstly, i won't say anything that will result in bad remarks/replies. Secondly,ppl won't get hurt by my words. So,i guess i'll try talking less and definitely THINK BEFORE OPENING MY MOUTH! Damn!

Today was supposed to be a fun day but somehow i did not enjoy at all. I just don't know why...
CS was fun. Had fun "killing' the couples. lol! Sorry,shobsy :)

will dreams just be dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment