Thursday, October 15, 2009

happiness

Deepavali fever is finally here!!! Ppl have started playing firecrackers and it is very deafening! It can get worst than this during CNY! Somehow I find it fun and I do enjoy watching ppl playing firecrackers! Dad bought some as well! Will be playing firecrackers with bro on Friday night.
No worries Shak I wont burn down any house. And surprisingly Shobsy still have not gone shopping yet!!!!

College today was fun! Ron,Shob,Joan,Shuying and myself played cards during Physics! Gosh! It was fun! Well, half the time I was on the ipod. But I did enjoy watching them play. I’m not sure what the game is called. But,it sound something like chee cheong fun.

I wonder how some ppl can have the ability to make others laugh!!!!!!! I wish I had the ability to do so!!!!! Making other ppl happy makes me happy! At the same time seeing ppl happy makes me happy too! I want to be surrounded by happy people so that I can be happy! I want to be happy so that everyone around me can be happy at the same time. Life’s about being happy. I’m not sure if I’m happy right now. But I know I’m not sad or feeling emo. I’m feeling empty.
I guess I’ve got nothing else to blabber. And I don’t want to flood my blog with my emo/dumb posts. So,I guess I’ll stop here and go watch a movie! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment