Saturday, October 10, 2009

deepavali fever!!!

woooot!!!!!!! had sooooo much of fun!!!! just finished painting with dad! had sooo much of laughter just now! Dad and me burst out laughing when we saw the colour of the paint mom bought. She bought a chilly red for the gates. It was so darn bright that me and dad couldn't sop laughing and began teasing her. The colour was gaudy. Sorry mom. So,dad and me went out to get the colour changed. We bought brown for the grill and ivory for the walls. It's been very long since me and dad had soo much of fun and spent time together. And i'm so darn happy today as i finally had the chance to spend time with him. And i wanted to ask him to take me to the petshops like he used to. But i kept my mouth shut as there were many work and preparations to be done.
Shag helped us too... by getting himself covered with paint :P now we have to think of a way to clean it away...arrgh!!!!

i helped dad with painting and bro helped mum with murrukus:P how ironic :P
oh,ya! i wore my fav green BG shirt and now there are paint stains on it!!!!!!! sigh...
managed to persuade dad to buy fire crackers for deepavali.
But deepavali this year is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooo bored. Big bro won't be around...arrgh... I miss him a lot...
However we're inviting an orphanage to the house. Dad chartered a bus(if i'm not mistaken). Estimated, around 20 kids will be joining us for deepavali. So,it won't be that bored after all.
I asked dad if it's ok for me to join SPCA for volutary jobs on Saturdays. And surprisingly he said go ahead!!!!!! And today i received a mail frm SPCA regarding that. i'll post it here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment