Saturday, December 26, 2009

when boredom hits

damn...i'm feeling so down...the weather is so cold and uncomfortable....i hate it for some reason although i like it partly. I don't know why.
Cuzzies came and left just too soon. Why can't they stay longer!!!!! Waaaa :(

Bros are asleep and i'm stuck here,in my room ,blogging. Yeah,you might think i've nothing better to do. Yeah,i've nothing to do at all.

EMO EMO EMO...

OK,let me at least tell you people whats going on around me...

Smokey-trying to hop here and there attempting to jump out of his cage. Smoe,i'm not that stupid. haha! I'm afraid your cage is well set-up so you can't escape. Sorry,boy :P Better luck next time :P And for your info Smoe isn't trying to escape because i'm abusing him or whatsoever...that's because it's time for him to have his daily run around my room...
I'l take him out sometime later.

Next,Shaggy-erm..he's asleep,i'm afraid. So,there's nothing to tell because he's asleep. Because when he's asleep he's doing nothing but sleeping. Ok,i'm blabbering...

Bored bored...
Alright alright...i'll cut the craps...gud night people,love you people so much! Oh,ya spread the love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment