Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tomorrow never dies...or will it?

oh my goodness!!!! 2012 is one awesome movie!!!! Dont trust people when they say it's full of animation!Bullshit la!It's one superb movie! Worth paying for,guys!
I realised that i was holding the chair so tightly when the movie ended,loL! It was like a roller coaster ride!

Not so much of romance involved but filled with so much of thrill and adventure! The villain got me pissed of like mad. That stupid fat Russian fellow and his kids and their stupid accent got into my nerves!
Bloody hell! What were they thinking arr?
Oh,ya! The pilot was so darn handsome! Lol! Loved his accent although it was Russian,hehe.

I can't imagine how things will be when such catastrophe happens. Oh,my...


Ok,i shall cut the craps now and do something better :) Adios people!

No comments:

Post a Comment