Thursday, December 3, 2009

me+my brains=stupid shark (lol! give me a lamer title pleaseeee! haha)

Haha! I just did something stupid to my blog!I was bored.... I wanted to change the template sooooooo badly. So i went to this website called Pyzam or something like that to look for a suitable template for my blog. I found one which suits the title of my blog(sealife themed template). So,i did as instructed. Copied the code,went to the settings tab,pasted the code and clicked 'OK'.
When i viewed the changes, the whole blog went hay wire! Damn! I lost the c-box and the rest of the settings! Stupid me!!!! I can never be any sillier!
Well,luckily C-box has a feature where it saves all the little craps you guys typed. haha!
Managed to put that back onto my blog. My blog list was all screwed up too. I managed to put some links back. Unfortunately,i can't find a way to put Shob's one. It rejects her blog link for some reason :P lol!
I'll try sometime later. Sorry shobsy!

Haha! lesson??? This is what hapens when you do something beyond the norm and this is what happens when you do something without planning :P

Oh,ya...i think Blogger should come up with more interesting templates for god's sake! My blog looks bored....HELLO?????!!!!!!NEED SOME SERIOUS MAKEOVER HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment