Friday, December 4, 2009

Break!

oh my...6 weeks of holidays just began...And i'm already missing all the pigs. 6 weeks without fun,laughter and nonsense!!!! Gosh!!!!
It was kinda sad to leave them just now in college.

I must find some way to keep myself occupied. Firstly,i got to prepare a timetable. I'm going to get myself prepared for AS. Enough of all the last minute studying. I don't want to screw up just like i did for my Semester 1 exams. Sigh...
I'll be going to Seremban,my hometown. It's been ages since i went there. And i miss all my crazy cousins. They're on leave too. So,gonna meet up with them and share some updates.

Planning to do some crazy shopping with my beloved cousin sister sometime next week.

I seriously hope my holidays will be a good one.
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment