Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shobsy!!!

Hahahaha! after much negotiation with Kee....we came up with a deal. I'll update only if he updates...so,we both are actually updating at the same time. hehe :P
erm...ok...let me see wat to post....erm.....
Oh,ya! Shobsy's birthday is like in half an hours time! OMG! She'll finally be 18!
Welcome to the club,Shobsy!
Wish you all the best in future undertakings! May god bless you! Stay crazy as always and never stop cracking jokes k!
Thanks for being my craziest,funkiest,bestest and crappiest friend ever! lol! Thanks for being there for me when i needed someone to talk to! I appreciate it very much! Thank thanks thanks!
Love ya loads! HAPPY BIRTHDAY from everyone at home including Shaggy and Smokey.
Have a fabulous day ahead,Shobsy!!
FRIENDS FOREVER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


damn...Kee finished blogging before i could...eeee! *off to see wat he's done :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment