Monday, December 21, 2009

Seremban

hi peeps!!!!! I'm finally back home,to Klang...aduhai... It doesnt feel good to be back home! I want to be in seremban ...sigh...i'm feeling so down now. I'm missing my sister and my crazy cuzzies already.
Erm theres just soooo much to tell but i dont have the strength to type out everything...so,i'll just give a short summary.

-had a movie marathon with my sister
-watched twilight(like a hundred times!awesomeness!)
-watched G.I Joe and G-Force as well
-pigged-out like hell (Pigging out+no exercise at all= A REAL PIG)
-shopped till i drop :) (this time i really dropped!)
-my sister and i had sooo much fun crapping.
-oh,ya...did i tell you guys that i took the wrong bus on my way to seremban and almost got myself lost....damn...

lol! i know my post sounds bored...i blogged this just for the sake of posting something new...so,excuse me k.
My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment