Thursday, September 24, 2009

my bff and ....

Lol! I just knew how crazy my bff can be at times. Lol! I don’t blame her. It’s the thing she’s going thru that made her such! She’s one funny gurl! I used to think that she’s this quiet,hardworking nerd! My mistake. She turned out to be this hell of a funny,funky,absurd,crazy piglet! Hahahaha! But,honestly she is capable of doing weird and crazy things! Trust me!!! She’s one of the most caring person I’ve met in my life! We had/have many similarities. Don’t ask me what are those. There’re just too many too list down. Currently we have only one similarity. We’re going thru the hardest phase in our lives. She knows what I’m talking about. And I bet you don’t,hehe! I’m feeling really guilty for not being able to go out with her during holidays. I seriously hope we can meet up during deepavali hols.
Sorry. I can’t find anything decent to post. And I don’t want to post anything related to what happened today because basically today was nothing but pure boredom. The only fun thing I did today was running around the field with Shag. Lol! He gets excited at almost everything and anything. Yesterday I almost fell down because of him. I brought him for walk yesterday and he was leashed as usual. Out of nowhere this ice cream man came. And as usual shag got excited for no reason and began chasing him. And then you can predict what would have happened. Lol! Luckily no one was around. If not I would have been dead! loL!

No comments:

Post a Comment