Saturday, September 19, 2009

sharkie




Sharkie, it’s been a year since you left us and I wished it didn't have to end this way. i do miss you a lot and i wish i can do something to gain you back. you left just too soon. And I am missing your crazy antics. you were such a real character. i remember you used to wait for me to come back so that you can get your share of treat,i remember how you used to beg me so i can get you out of your cage. i remember how reluctant you would get to get back in. i remember how fast you speed in your wheel. i remember that you loved grooming yourself while sitting on my lap. I remember how you loved to scurry around my room. You’re never gone,my boy! You will always remain in me for life! i remember you for what you are and for what you used to be. You brought me pure joy and happiness, you always kept me contented and I believe i did so to you. You left too soon. I wish I could have done something to gain you back. Will I ever see you looking up at me and say"are you going to bring me out?". i just want you to know that I never stopped thinking of you so do the others who loves you as much. And no one can and will never stop thinking of you for what you’re brought us which is joy. You made me understand how little hearts like you can make the world a better place to be. I’m missing you baby! I know you’re always here watching over shaggy,smokey and me. I know you’re still here and will never leave. Please stay with us we need you. I’m sorry for what I’ve done. I’m sorry if I made you unhappy. I’m sorry if I hurt you. i hoped you lived a happy life with me. i had the best days of my life with you. and i can never forget those days. and i'll always cherish them.
I love,loved and loving you more now. I love you my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment