Monday, September 21, 2009

smokey's debut !

I guess it is time to introduce who smokey a.k.a smoe a.k.a smellybum(lol!ignore this :P) is!
-there should be a video here. but the stupid photobucket just wouldn't upload. i'll upload it sometime later-


He's apporximately 9 months old. My friend didn't want him, so, i took him instead. um...don't ask me why she didn't want him. It's one looooong story and i'm not in the mood to talk explain it right now. i got him just 2 months after i lost sharkie and getting him then was just too soon. At the same time i didn't want my friend to return back smoe to that irresponsible,stupid petshop that gives people wrong iformation(and my friend was one of the victim). So after deliberating with mum and dad, they finally agreed(which totally amazed me especially my mom!)). i had really a tough time accepting him into my life because he had a personality which totally differs from sharkie's. He was the reserved type,very quiet,had baaaaaad eating habits and the list just goes on. I knew he had tough time accepting me into his life too just like i did.
And then i knew i can't just give up and i knew i was being so very unfair to smoe. And i took the courage to get to know him better. I spent time everyday with him. Hand-fed his favourite treat(which are sunflower seeds) ,let him scurry around my room like it is nobody's business and increased his playtime everyday. And to be honest my hardwork did pay off!
He actually had this crazy, one of a kind personality just like sharkie did. It is just that i didn't know it! Finally we got to know each other!!! Nowadays, when it is 10pm you can actually see him standing with his hind legs staring up looking for me. and if i didn't show up he has a second plan, which is biting the cage bar(which actually makes an irritating rattling sound). see how smart smoe is! he begs me to get him out of the cage so that he can have his time exploring my room and climbing onto my books and actually chewed them away few times!

I'm so glad for have taken him! if not i would have known such a wonderful character!! here are some piccies of him
note: do not be fooled by his innocent looks because he's not as innocent as you may think,lol! he's one little brat!

Photobucket


Photobucket
standing by his hind legs waiting for me to get him out!


Photobucket
his new crib!

Photobucket
hope you enjoyed them and i'll surely upload more whne i'm in the mood to do so. till then,bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment