Thursday, September 17, 2009

not a bad day after all...

I’m a little bored...so I’ll just blabber on what happened today(18/09/09). I’ll start from scratch. As a result of sleeping really late last night I woke up at 12. I had a tough time getting up. However I managed to get up when mum told me she was planning to go for some shopping. And I was so darn excited as It has been quite some time since we shopped together. Well, I seriously thought she’s going to do some serious shopping...i’ll get back to that later. And I woke had my bath,went to the table and saw nothing there(obviously there won’t be any because I woke up late...sigh..) and logged in onto Facebook and checked for any latest updates. Before I could check, mum told it is time to leave. And so I got prepared. Jumped into a pair of comfortable shorts( the weather is scorching hot, definitely I wouldn’t want to wear anything long) and left. I almost fainted when mum told me where she’s heading to. She was heading to LITTLE INDIA. Ok,for those of you who don’t know what Little India is,it is basically the INDIA of Selangor where you can find a whole lot of Indian shops selling goods and traditional funky coloured clothes. Damn! I never like to go there when it’s hot. Mainly because you can barely find a place to park and an end up parking under the sun and end up getting baked like a chicken. You can die of heat-stroke! So, mum bought some groceries and some prayer stuffs and we left LITTLE INDIA. So,bye INDIA! Next we headed to Giant(hypermarket) and I was so very pleased now! As I can now see some things which are way more civilised(you’ll get what I’m trying to say when you place your foot on LITTLE INDIA). And we continued our so-called shopping and returned back home. So,overall shopping was not fun at all! Because I thought mum wanted to get me new clothes! Well, things don’t happen as planned at times right...gosh...so,went back and prepared for tuition. Turned out to be I was the only a-level student. And I was keeping my fingers crossed hoping that the teacher won’t ask me any questions, and thank god my prayers were answered! We did Chemical Bonding today. Pretty interesting and and ...ok,no further comments. Oh,crap! Did I mention that Jackass did not do what he supposed to do????!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!! He’s gonna get hurt real bad! He’s supposed to confess his EHEM to someone and he did all the preparation he could and even asked assistance from me(which I had fun doing,lol!) and god knows why he cancelled his plan! Basically my day was way better than yesterday tho because I actually got myself to do something which is helping my mum with her shopping(although I wasn’t happy) Ok,I’m getting bored now. I would rather go revise my chem now. Chaooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment