Friday, May 20, 2011

TUC


On Friday I dropped by college to collect my cert and to visit as many lecturers(mainly Mr.Rajah,lol) possible. So unfortunate of me,all the lecturers i want to see were busy with exams and stuff... That's so disappointing. I don't know if i'll be able to meet them after this. Sigh...
College has changed eversince we left. Our beloved cafe is taken over by Mediterranean now. There are study rooms(with glass doors) like on EVERY floor. That's like so cool. The hedge in front of PM12's class is now gone. I have no idea why. It's just gone. It looks so bare now. The student lounge has been extended. And um...i'm not sure. These are the major ones i noticed. I'm not sure if there are any.
I went to the labs(the ones in SAM garden) to see if Mr.Rajah was there and that was when i remembered that the labs were being used for exams and he will for sure not be there. Aduhai...
Excuse the picture. I should have taken a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment