Wednesday, May 4, 2011

drivingmyheartout

Hello,there =) This blog has been left untouched for a few weeks now...I guess it's time for a little update.
I was slightly busy with driving lessons which i totally hated. I don't know why i even went for it. I completely lost my interest in driving two years back. It's not the instructor nor the car or anything else. It's just me. I just can't seem to get over my fear. EVERY SINGLE TIME i hold the steering i just go blank. Panic attack or whatever you call it. Sigh...
Dad's been a great help. He's been guiding me and giving me classes.And they did help build my confidence. I'm taking a step at a time. Hopefully everything goes well.
I got my PDL license like about two weeks back and i'm not allowed to drive 'out' yet. I'm only allowed to drive in the housing area for a week or two before i go out...That's kinda reasonable enough =)

No comments:

Post a Comment