Wednesday, May 11, 2011

factofthedayplusalittleupdate =D

If i haven't told you this now i will. The highlight of my driving lesson--->the instructor who thought me driving was the same instructor that thought my mom. That was way back in um...1993. Lol,you do the math. Isn't that awesome? We went to the same driving school and even got the same driving instructor. =)
So random i know.

Next,dad has allowed me to drive around. With one condition that i must leave my phone ON-ALL THE TIME(hahaha) and update him where on earth i am. Last Monday i drove to three temples all by myself. To be honest it was a little scary. Especially with all the huge trucks around. And the best part of driving is that i get to bring Shag for car rides EVERYDAY. You won't believe how much he loves car rides!
As for mom,she's still a little reluctant. I'm sure she'll be fine soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment