Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Untitled

I was asked by the person down there to blog on the thing that i have always wanted to do(of which no one knows of ). To be completely honest,there is actually one thing that I have always wanted to do. Rather than just typing it out let the picture below give you a bit of a clue.
Lol,I guess the picture did ring a bell. Acting. Yes ACTING. And when I mentioned acting I meant stage performances/dramas/pantomimes/sketches etc etc.I never mentioned this to anyone. Ok,partly its because it may seem ridiculous (to others not me). And this explains why I enjoyed Interpersonal Skills lesson in my previous semester. 3/4 of the activities were purely presentations and DRAMAS! Another reason why i love acting so much is that i get to be in a completely different situation,person and personality and the feeling is unexplainable. The nervousness,the feeling you get when you play your role,when you say your lines perfectly and all can never be put in words. You have to be in that situation to experience it!
I do not know whether ir not i should be doing this in a larger scale (if you get what i mean).Perhaps not at the moment. Lol,maybe someday. who knows :)And i must say that i LOVE presentations just as much =D !
The girl in white who's behind this whole post,lol!

Me presenting


An attempt to crack a joke =D Heee =D


So thats all for now :) Till then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment