Sunday, January 16, 2011

friendsforlife =)

I'm just done chatting with Shobsy,Rahul and Aranee and i've realised how much i have missed and missing PM12 and the others :(
How i wish i could go back to the time where all we know was just laughing and crapping. Little did we cared or know about what was going to happen(lol,even if we did we couldnt have bothered i suppose :). And everyday was just different :)
Things definitely went hay-wire after THE DAY and it was never the same again. I know no matter what happens things can never go back to how it used to be. But i'm thankful as i've made some awesome friends who will be with me through thick and thin and you guys know who you are :)

I have a pic of you guys in my room and by just looking at that it kills me soo much :( From the bottom of my heart,I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment