Sunday, September 30, 2012

Heyya! ;D I’ve been missing in action for a very long,long time now. Looking at my bestie updating her blog very often has definitely put mine to shame haha :D Lack of time and exams are the sole cause of my disappearance and not forgetting the tiny bit of laziness :S So lets see if there’s anything interesting for me to say.. First and foremost I have finally found the love of my life. Shocked much? Well,he’s small,has slightly darker complexion than me, I’m not sure what is his race tho and he’s super cute. And he’s not human. Go figure!Well,you’ll be seeing his picture real soon (I hope). Secondly,I’m finally a sophomore (it’s been 5months since I became one,lol). Go google if you don’t know what it means! And I’m thankful to god and every single being that has been with me all these while and guiding me this far. Well,with another year and a half to go I’m just hanging on there very strongly :) Thirdly,my little boy Shag had a haircut. A MAJOR one. He looks even more mischievous now. With only three days every week with him makes it even harder for me to leave home for Kampar every week :( Poor me. I’ll update the pictures sometime later lah…lol,lazy me. Hmmm…lets see if there’s anymore… Oh yes there is, I’m on break now. For three months. But wait. I meant ‘’break’’. I’ll be doing my intership/ industrial training. And that means I’ll be working for the next three months. But look at the bright side. I’ll be at home. Ahh…bliss :D So yep,that’s all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment